You can save this job and apply at a later date.
TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a leading sheet metal and general engineering manufacturer.
Due to an increase in workload, they are now recruiting for an experienced TIG Welder to initially join their team on a temporary basis, with the view to going permanent, after a successful trial period.
Essential requirements –
- Proven experience working with stainless steel sheet metal around 1.5mm to 2mm
- Sheet Metal or Pipe Welding experience
- Able to work with minimum supervision
What’s on Offer to the successful applicant -
- Monday to Friday working week
- Hourly rate of circa £13 (dependent on related experience)
- Permanent employed status opportunity following successful trial period
Further information available on application
MJ Recruitment Solutions regret that only applications matching the job criteria will be responded to.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
MJ Recruitment Solutions