You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Eden Scott’s client is a highly successful, rapidly expanding food manufacturer based in the central belt of Scotland. Due to growth of new product categories and significant expansion and investment we are looking to recruit an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring PPM schedules are maintained
- Fault finding
- Installation of new equipment
- Maintaining adequate levels of spare parts, materials and other equipment
- Reactive maintenance
- Be involved primarily with all electrical requirements but also basic mechanical maintenance
- Working collaboratively with other departments to drive a continuous improvement culture.
To be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant multi-skilled engineering experience preferably within a food/drink/FMCG manufacturing environment
- Recognised Engineering qualification (HNC/HND)
- Electrical bias with relevant IEE wiring qualification (17th Edition minimum)
- Good mechanical experience
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- PLC (Siemens, Allen Bradley etc.) knowledge including fault finding would be advantageous
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.