You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi-Skilled Mobile Maintenance Technician
Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends.
We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Mobile Maintenance Technician based in Doxford, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
We are recruiting for a Multi-skilled mobile maintenance technician to work within the Northern Region, primarily based out of our client’s site in Doxford, Sunderland. The Multi skilled technician is responsible for the technical performance and maintenance to the required standards within a number of sites, delivering solutions and providing guidance to others on site in a number of skill areas and ensuring the appropriate solution and customer service delivery. The Multi skilled Technician will have advanced technical knowledge in more than one skill or technology area.
The applicant will have demonstrable knowledge and experience of working in a multi-disciplinary role, including but not limited to, electrical and mechanical, HVAC, planned & reactive works, building performance, Handy-man activities & fabric maintenance.
- Reporting to the North Region FM, the Multi Skilled Engineer will be responsible for the day to day maintenance (planned and reactive) of general site, plant and fabric.
- Responsible for third parties (e.g. client, contractors, and visitors) within designated area of work including responsibility for H, S & E: safe systems of work permit issue / control, etc.
- Be fully conversant and provide detailed knowledge of plant status, Building Conditions, Energy Performance and services availability
- Compliance to Workplace Solutions policies including Health Safety & Environmental and legislative policy: e.g. inductions permit control, RAMS assessment.
- Accurate completion of data and reports, including TM17 ownership from an Engineering perspective.
- Observe and utilise the site escalation and contingency plans
- Provide hands on and technical solutions for PPM work and fault rectification
- Any other duties that may be required in order to facilitate the efficient operation of the site / contract
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- An experienced Multi Skilled Engineer with a proven track record of operating within high volume sites.
- Electrically biased with some mechanical knowledge is preferable
- Time Served Electrician with extensive HVAC knowledge.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and customer care skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Be medically fit to carry out the range of duties required through the role
- Proven experience in Building Services and Building Performance Management.
- Ideally IOSH or higher level H&S qualified
- Must be open to the idea of flexible working
- Good numerical skills, with ability to quote for reactive tasks
- City and Guilds 5730 level 2 award in F Gas and ODS Regulations or equivalent an advantage.
- Experience of building maintenance industry is essential.
- Inspection and Testing certification is desirable.
- 18th Edition
- Additional experienced of PPM on plant such as FCU's, AHU's, VRV/VRF
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and good time keeping
- Driving license - Essential
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Resource Direct Recruitment Limited