You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maintenance Engineering Manager
Are you experienced in managing/supervising a team in a maintenance role? Are you looking for a role that can develop you for a supervisor/team lead to a management role responsible for 30 people? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you! We have an opening with a successful heavy manufacturing company who are searching for a dynamic engineering team lead/supervisor with career ambitions, a drive to go above and beyond for a company and charisma to engage a team.
What will your day to day activities as a maintenance manager include?
The role, based in the Dudley Borough, will expect you to be responsible for a team of 30 engineers in a team lead/supervisor capacity with a view to develop into a management role within the next 2 – 3 years. This role will be based on day shifts but will expect flexible and longer days to meet the demands of the business. This will be a hands on role so the successful candidate must both be able to lead a team whilst also possessing knowledge and willingness to complete reactive and planned maintenance on heavy machinery throughout the day.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- A strong electrical or mechanical background with recent experience in a similar position.
- Experience working in a heavy engineering environment.
- Previous team lead or supervisory experience ideally within an engineering role.
- Flexibility to complete longer day shifts.
- Eagerness to develop.
- Charisma to lead a team.
- A hardworking mentality.
- An honest and reliable personality.
- An interest in completing overtime.
What's on offer?
- A flexible and competitive salary plus benefits.
- Overtime paid at time and a third for Monday through to Saturday and paid at time and a half for a Sunday.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Continued growth opportunities.
- Friendly, approachable team.
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.