You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are an architectural practice that has an aspiration for both the architectural planning and design aspects for the residential sector under the company called Extension Architecture and the more commercial based YKG Ltd.
A team of 15, we are based in Battersea, 9 mins from Clapham Junction station.
We are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer to join our team and work on a high level of residential developments including residential extensions, basements, multiple new builds, 6 level high rise building and large detached properties.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Civil or Structural Engineering role, be educated to a degree level and be a Chartered member of the Institute of Structural Engineers and Civil Engineers.
- Undertake the design and management of structural engineering schemes including the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications.
- You will have excellent knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building Regulations and Health and Safety.
- You will be competent using structural design and analysis software and have knowledge of AutoCAD and BIM.
- Prepare reports, general correspondence, as required
- Undertake detailed design as appropriate on individual projects
- Undertake survey inspections and produce written reports on findings with appropriate recommendations
- Work closely with clients, contractors, multidisciplinary design teams and third parties
- Further duties to be discussed as required
- A Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- A Chartered member of the Institute of Structural Engineers and Civil Engineers.
- Minimum of 5 years design experience on building structures projects in the UK
- Familiar with all forms of building construction for residential
- Good written and verbal English
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.