You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PRODUCTION ENGINEERING MANAGER
Are you ready to work for an outstanding company?
Are you ready to be a champion for engineering?
Is your career on a steep upward trajectory?
If you are we have an opportunity that you will be interested in.
- Motivated individuals with a track record of achievement in a fast moving high volume operation.
- Ambitious individuals who want the opportunity to progress in the future.
- Driven and competitive individuals who thrive when challenged.
- Good problem solvers who thrive in challenging situations.
- Individuals who are used to the demands of working within a fast paced operation.
- Your amount of experience is not important ... your talent, motivation and ambition is.
- Very exciting company to join.
- Multi-national organisation with a large UK workforce who are going through significant change backed by significant investment.
- Highly ambitious company which is looking to restructure its UK wide management team at all levels, with an injection of individuals who will bring fresh ideas, talent and drive to lead change across the business.
- With significant investment available they are a company committed to change and ambitious for significant performance improvement.
- Reporting to and working closely with the General Manager and Operations Manager you will have complete responsibility for all things engineering; including but not limited to capital expenditure, plant improvements and the site maintenance team.
- You will lead and promote a culture of continuous improvement utilising lean / modern improvement initiatives.
- You will identify issues negatively affecting performance and implement corrective action plans to resolve.
- This is a leadership role, requiring engagement and coaching to bring everyone together to achieve the vision.
Skills / experience required:
- You will have a track record of achievement.
- You will have the motivation and ambition to continue to achieve and progress.
- You will be a leader who inspires those around you and encourages excellence.
- High volume / fast paced machinery driven operations experience is preferable.
- Modern manufacturing / lean experience is preferable.
£40,000 - 50,000 + Bonus (15%) + Pension + Health
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.