You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Electrical Design Draughtsperson
Salary: To £36,000 DOE
Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a leading international engineering company in the recruitment of a Senior Electrical Design Draughtsperson.
Applicants are sought to work within a small team of committed and multi-disciplined engineers responsible for the design development and support of special bespoke products.
• Work as one of the primary electrical designers within the business.
• Create electrical detailed designs of systems and sub-systems from defined client specification, this will include designing control panels (including layouts), schematics, and creation of associated documentation including BOM’s, manufacturing drawings etc.
• You are expected to work within the agreed time scales and costs, liaise with the customer and all other departments in the Company at all levels.
• Knowledge and experience of design change control and release procedures MRP and or ERP systems
• To support the manufacturing process, resolving and clarifying electrical and wiring issues in products
Key skills and qualifications
• The successful candidate will have substantial experience as an electrical design draughtsman using Electrical CAD Software.
• Practical experience in an Electrical manufacturing environment is necessary and we would anticipate a minimum qualification in an appropriate subject at HND level.
• Experience in the use of applicable directives, norms and standards used in light industrial applications are essential.
• The successful applicant will need to have good communication skills as the duties will include liaising with internal departments, have the ability to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision, prioritise work load and the skills to be a good team player.
• Temperature controller configuration.
• PLC programming experience would be an advantage.
• Flexible, hands-on approach to working within a project team or individually.
• Computer literate.
• Valid passport holder and clean driving licence required for occasional travel
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Sue Ross Recruitment Ltd