You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Gas Engineers (Installs)
Sure Maintenance Ltd is one of the UK's leading specialists in Heating Repairs, Maintenance and Installations.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Gas Engineers to carry out boiler installations across the North West.
We are looking for engineers who take pride in producing work of the highest quality to compliment our existing team carry out installations for our social housing clients in the North West including Greater Manchester / Merseyside / Lancashire / West Yorkshire.
Main responsibilities of our Gas Engineers are:
- Carrying out installation of condensing combi boilers including full systems, conversions and combi swaps.
- Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet required quality standards.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically or manually.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk
Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during the course of work.
The successful Heating Engineers will have a friendly and professional attitude to encourage good relationships with both Tenants and Clients.
Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role, as is relevant experience in installing boilers.
If you are an experienced Heating Engineer within this area they would like to hear from you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.