You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical) - Chester
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Technician ( Electrical) for our site in Sealand, Chester, CH5 2LS
Hours: 08.00hrs until 16.30hrs, 30min lunch.
To provide a proactive mechanical and electrical service to EMCOR and the client.
To provide support to the Building Fabric Technician and fabric services to EMCOR and the client.
- To carry out PPM and reactive tasks.
- Complete tasks associated with provision of snow clearance and gritting as and when required
- PAT testing
- Carry out electrical & Mechanical works.
- Carry out fabric and handyman works.
- Provide assistance to third parties as and when required.
- Act upon reasonable requests from and instructions from Hard Services Lead.
- To partake on call out roster.
- To work reasonable overtime as and when required.
- Assistance on other sites can be expected
- To take ownership for estate compliance
- To ensure satisfactory KPI performance
- To contribute towards, further development and implement the ONE TEAM EMCOR objectives.
- Making our customers lives’ easier is a critical element of this role.
- Be an ambassador for EMCOR Group (UK) plc.
- To follow EMCOR’s Code of Conduct and comply with the Client’s company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline.
- To carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time-to-time by EMCOR Group (UK)
Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition Minimum requirements
C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required
Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role.
Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
Substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
Demonstrated ‘hands-on’ technical expertise in a number of key operational areas.
High calibre IT skills and presentation capability
High Level of understanding of customer service excellence and the ability to deliver quality service
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.