You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Programmer / Setter
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer / Setter for our Totnes based client. To be considered for this role you must have previous programming experience, ideally including Fanuc, Mazatrol, Heidenhain Machinery. You will be confident with CNC Milling & Turning, Jigs & Fixtures, and Tooling. We are looking for a Vocational Engineering Qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or above, as well as IOSH or equivalent. Time Served Engineering Apprenticeship is also relevant. You will require good IT Literacy. This is an industrial manufacturing environment, so experience in a similar environment would be very beneficial.
Duties associated with this role include;
- Coordination & involvement in all Machine Shop activities.
- Preparation of process plans for new parts.
- Determining equipment required, and justification through conducting feasibility studies.
- Developing & maintaining relationships with the General Manager, Quality Manager, HSE & Production Departments.
- Deciding on equipment, materials and subcontract sources for all machine shop activities.
- Purchasing of machine shop tooling and engineering related materials.
- Performing and recording machine tool capability studies.
- Risk assessments.
- Coordinating any unplanned maintenance with the Operations Manager.
This is a Monday – Friday position, working 8.30am – 4.30pm (early finish on a Friday). This role offers excellent work life balance, and you will be joining a well established and growing business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
BIG ANT Group Recruitment Specialists/GAP Recruitm
The job: has been sent to: