You can save this job and apply at a later date.
AutoCAD - CAD Technician
AutoCAD – CAD Technician
Location – Cambridgeshire
Salary – £24,000 - £28,000 Per Annum Negotiable depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are a temporary event solutions company, designing and delivering complete environments and infrastructures for the most prestigious live events across the UK & Europe. Our clients include The PGA Tour, Wimbledon, ITV, Kensington Palace, Cheltenham Festival, and more they are currently looking for an AutoCAD - CAD Technician to join their Cambridgeshire office in St Ives for the structures department.
Their design teams realize their client’s requirements by integrating existing “off the shelf” products and bespoke design using AutoCAD and Sketchup to assist in the technical drawings of marquees, ice-rinks, and scaffolding structures.
Responsibility & Duties
* Prepare and amend 2D & 3D technical CAD drawings, visuals and renders as required to support the design and development process. Predominantly temporary structures and scaffold-based structures.
* Ensure designs and drawings comply with legislation, standards and client specifications.
* Ensure drawings comply with Arena CAD standards.
Experience & Qualification
* Recognized qualification in Computer Aided Design
* Advanced user knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
* knowledge of Autodesk Inventor advantageous
* General knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages
* Professional qualifications in engineering or construction would be considered
* A background in steel fabrication would be a huge advantage – either shop floor or design
* A portfolio would be advantageous
If this is a role that interests, you please send work examples to the email address below and call so I can talk through the role in more detail.
DD- (phone number removed)
M - (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
McGinley Construction, Engineering & Property
The job: has been sent to: