You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Thermoforming Design Manager
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
SALARY £DOE + BENEFITS
Company – You will be joining a well-established company, operating for more than 40 years. Sites across UK, Europe and the United States allow continued supply on innovative packaging requirements for a wide range of sectors in various mediums. The company seeks a Design Manager to join the Development engineering team to maintain a high level of competency and end product whilst pushing for innovation in design.
Overview – The thermoforming Design Manager will manage the design department work load and interact with designers in Poznan and other locations.
Thermoforming Design Manager Role:
* Promote continuous improvement Design thermoforming packaging for industrial, retail, medical and pharmaceutical environments.
* Create annotated visual concepts; adhere to tooling specifications and customer requirements.
* Convert concepts into prototype molds for sampling and tooling for production processing.
* Coordinate with project team including operations, production and clients to resolve process challenges, mold or equipment details, addresses differing information from concepts to actual design outcome.
* Ability to interpret Engineering drawings.
* Potential to meet with customers to collect specifications for end product.
* Coordinate and communicate design plans and models; alignment with on-site mold shop to meet targets.
* Perform design review of products for manufacturability or mold making capacity.
* Determines process feasibility and development options, design reviews as well as evaluate 3D models and 2D drawings for new and existing products.
* Create 2D and 3D drawings for products, prototype and production tooling, testing, and sampling purposes.
* Adhere to project schedule and customer deadlines.
* Technical troubleshooting of mold and production equipment related issues.
* Manage the team of designers and engineers to create innovative packaging solutions for a variety of customers. Including workloads for whole design team.
* Tuned into new and innovative technologies related to business and customer needs
Thermoforming Design Manager Requirements:
* 3+ years of proven experience in thermoforming design activities
* Progressive experience of using modelling software: 2D, 3D, Solidworks, Sworks Visualise or similar CAD software
* Engineering knowledge and experience with tooling design
* Pattern/machine shop experience is preferred
* Knowledge of manufacturing environment involving plastic processes.
* Practical Knowledge of 3D printing is a plus
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words; thermoforming design manager / manufacturing / packaging
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: