You can save this job and apply at a later date.
R&D Mechanical Engineer
Job Title: R&D Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Up to £38k per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our highly skilled, multidisciplinary Innovations Department. Mechanical Engineers are responsible for new construction designs for my Clients specialist and bespoke equipment.
- Prepare specifications, requirements, and define scopes of work for the mechanical part of equipment design
- Design and develop (concepts for) new equipment
- Prepare analysis, evaluations, calculations and/or sketches for the development of new equipment or improvement/modifications to existing equipment
- Develop, build and test prototypes of new equipment
- Prepare design and test reports
- Take the initiative in new innovations
- Give guidance and inspiration to young engineers
- Communicate your results to the Technical Director
What we expect from you
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in 3D CAD programmes
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary teams
Please call Guy Hancox at HancoxRead Recruitment on (phone number removed) or send your CV via this advert today
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: