You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer -Heavy Engineering
This is a permanent position offering a role, where you can earn a superb salary, and top it up through overtime, in an interesting and ever developing engineering sector.
The role will focus on working as part of the Electrical Maintenance team assisting in problem solving activities on key technical equipment problems
Therefore tasks include:
1. Appropriately using and handling of electrical repair and test equipment;
2. To work with Maintenance System to carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment;
3. To ensure a quick response to breakdowns and emergency callout situations;
4. Perform PLC control level issue diagnosis
To apply you should have:
1. Academic and working experience within Electrical Engineering environment (17th edition)
2. Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems
3. Experienced with PLC controlled automation and of three/single phase motors
40 Hours week, working a month of days, followed by a month of nights
Base rate of £13.01/hour, 20% allowance for nights, overtime at time and a half/double time
To apply please send your CV to Nick Smith
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: