You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineer Trainer - Electrical HVAC Manufacturer
Electrical Heating & Ventilation Manufacturer
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer Trainer or Assessor, or looking for a support or training role?
Do you want to work for an established Manufacturer?
Have flexibility to work across the UK?
A leading manufacturer of electrical heating & ventilation products, are seeking a Product Training Manager.
Home based with UK wide travel, the position will involve the designing & delivering training across their product range, to both internal & external stake holders.
Products cover a range of electrical heating, hot water & ventilation.
* Develop & provide training to installers, service partners, commercial clients and employees – to ensure a thorough knowledge of the company’s products
* Identify training needs across the business, especially for new product releases
* Analyse training feedback & data to ensure continual improvement
* Schedule training – own diary management
* UK travel, providing training within client’s premises and the company’s training centres spread across the UK (Glasgow, Stoke, Leicester, Burnley, Southampton)
You will be a self-motivated Electrical or HVAC Assessor, Trainer, Lecturer or electrical engineer with some training experience, coupled to fantastic communication skills, organised with the ability to understand & support the company's products.
You will possess the following;
* Electrical, HVAC or Electrical Heating background with training exposure
* Ability to deliver training/knowledge at all levels, across a range of experiences
* Previous support, training experience
* Solid presentation & communication skills
* Computer literate across office applications
* Ability to work UK wide with some overnight stays away from home
* Full UK Driving Licence - required
Hours & Remuneration:
Monday to Friday.
Salary on experience circa £35,000, vehicle, expenses, laptop, contributory pension & associated benefits
If you are an Electrical Trainer, Assessor, Lecturer and interested?
Then please apply to startMonday & call Dan at Start Monday now!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: