You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Fabricator Welder - Structural
Job type- Full Time, Permanent. 4pm-12.30am Monday to Friday
Salary – Negotiable plus 15% shift allowance
Our well-established, leading structural engineering client are looking for Fabricator Welders to join their late shift team, working in a friendly past faced environment. The job involves working as part of fabrication gang to prepare, lay out and fabricate large steel sections.
• Read and interpret detailed fabrication drawing
• Operate pendant / gantry cranes to lift and move heavy steel
• Use jigs, tools and equipment to fabricate
• Mark off, burn, grind, drill and use templates during fabrication
• Set out steel sections, assemble, tack weld in to position
• Weld in horizontal / vertical down hand or vertical upward position (butt / fillet welds)
• Mark steel, stamp and self inspect to ensure parts comply with BS EN standards
Experience / Skills:
• Understand and interpret technical drawings
• Experience in fabrication and weld of large structures (steel) ideally to BS EN standards
• C&G Level 3 (or equivalent) in Fabrication and Welding
• Able to use gantry / overhead crane
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Red Chilli Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: