You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Lead Manufacturing Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Manufacturing Engineer with a precision manufacturing background.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Lead Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Leading the Manufacturing Engineering team to ensure that all activities relating to NPI parts are completed on time to ensure timely delivery of parts to customer on time and on budget.
* Ensuring that all machining tooling and fixturing is defined and in place in order to support production upon handover of NPI parts to production.
* Work closely with project managers, quality and supply chain to ensure PPAP of new products are completed on time.
To be successful in the role of Lead Manufacturing Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience in aerospace machining
* Knowledge of CADCAM
* Strong knowledge of machining, machine tools, tooling and fixturing.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000 and an industry leading benefits package. There’s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Lead Manufacturing Engineer please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
JAM Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: