You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maintenance Engineering Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineering Manager to be responsible for all aspects of Plant maintenance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Maintenance Engineering Manager you will be responsible for:
* Developing, delivering and continuously improving a site maintenance strategy
* Servicing and Maintenance of all machines in the plant
* Creating preventive programs and ensuring safety regulations are observed
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineering Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
* Minimum 6-8 years experience in a Maintenance Engineering or Industrial Engineering role
* OEM or Tier One automotive experience or High volume automotive manufacturing
* Experience in a strategic role
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000 and an industry leading benefits package. There’s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Maintenance Engineering Manager please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
JAM Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: