You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
* Work on highway projects, largely commercial, retail parks and residential developments.
* Produce highways and drainage designs relating to medium to large infrastructure development projects.
* Produce Civil Engineering drawings and supervise Junior Engineers and CAD Technicians.
* Provide day to day client interface, carrying out site visits for technical assessment of problem solving.
* Produce flood risk assessments and drainage strategies.
* Prepare client / project proposals and oversee the delivery of projects.
* Be responsible for delivering work to the fee agreed and be accountable for project profitability.
* Construct project teams from internal and external resources.
In order for the given tasks and responsibilities to be carried out effectively, it is essential for candidates to have the following skills and experience:
* Relevant Engineering degree with Civil Engineering related experience
* Pre-planning experience for flood risk and master planning support.
* Good understanding of the sectional agreements required to obtain technical approval for highway and drainage schemes ( eg, Section 278 and Section 104).
* Have an understanding of DMRB and MfS Vol 1 and 2.
* Competent user of Windes Microdrainage and AutoCAD.
* Good understanding of Building Regulation Part H designs.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on (phone number removed) and ask for Olivia Woods, or email Olivia.woods @ (url removed) and quote 15712OXW, or apply directly using the “Apply” option and following the instructions.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions
The job: has been sent to: