You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Structural Steelwork Draughtsman with experience using Tekla CAD software needed in East Yorkshire. An excellent salary, rewarding career and friendly work environment is n offer for the successful candidate.
Our client is a well established and successful steelwork fabrication business who specialise in the design and fabrication of a range of steel framed buildings which mainly consist of portal frame structures etc. They are now looking to recruit an additional steelwork Draughtsman who has experience working on steel framed buildings to join their existing team.
Steelwork Draughtsman duties:
- Work to Engineering/GA drawings etc to produce 3D CAD Models in Tekla.
- Create material lists/BOMs and detailed fabrication drawings for the workshop, erection drawings for site etc.
- Liaise internally and externally as required to ensure smooth running of project.
Steelwork Draughtsman requirements:
- Must have worked as a Draughtsman on steel framed buildings previously.
- Must be CAD literate and ideally have solid experience Tekla CAD software.
- Be happy working on your own projects.
- Be a a reliable individual with a positive attitude.
If you have the desired skills and experience please apply now!
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applications should be accompanied by an up to date CV and salary expectations.
For more information please contact James at Steel Connexions.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Steel Connexions Ltd
The job: has been sent to: