You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Production Engineer responsibilities
* Carry out risk assessments to identify and implement safe working procedures.
* To identify and document process instructions.
* To maintain the Process Instruction System.
* Identify and cost capital projects.
* To identify production improvement opportunities.
* Implement engineering change notes and amend tooling, equipment and process instructions accordingly.
Production Engineer requirements
* Ideally a degree qualification in an engineering discipline – however will accept HNC/NVQ.
* You will possess a wealth of experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment completing new product introduction and implementing continuous improvement techniques.
* Sound knowledge in risk assessments.
* Competent in report writing and presenting technical information.
* Ideally has experience working within hazardous environments (ATEX).
* Good communication skills.
In return the company can provide an excellent opportunity to develop new analytical skills, coupled with an excellent salary package: £33k-£37k + excellent company benefits
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: