You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Service Engineer
Role & Responsibilities:
• Visit customer sites daily to carry out reactive and planned maintenance
• Refurbishment and upgrading of equipment
• Commissioning of new equipment and systems
• Fault finding and repair throughout the regional patch
• Generate leads for add-on and upgrade sales by developing close customer relationships
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Multi-skilled field service engineer (electrical & mechanical)
• Strong IT skills and software knowledge
• Electrical qualifications
• Good customer communication skills
• £27,000 circa + OTE (£33,000 ish)
• Laptop, Fuel Card, Pension Scheme, Heath Scheme
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance, Field Service Technician, Service Engineer, Electrical, 17th Edition, FSE, South East, Home Counties, Refrigeration, Catering, hospital pharma
Suitable candidates should apply immediately or by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Matt Hayes on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: