You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MIG Welder Fabricator
Proactive Personnel are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a sheet metals fabrications workshop in the Staffordshire area. Due to recent additional contracts, our client is now looking for experienced MIG Welder Fabricators to join their existing team. You will be responsible for producing items of safety critical components from mild/stainless steel sheet, plate and tubular metals using MIG welding equipment to product schedules.
The Job Role:
As an experienced Welder you will be required to perform the following duties to the highest of standards:
- The ability to read and interpret welding fabrication drawings and symbols is advantageous
- Understanding welding procedure specifications
- Visual inspection of welds to published standards
- MIG Welding
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2+ years welding experience
- Experienced MIG Welding on Mild Steels in fillet and butt joints.
- Previously worked with 0.6mm - 15mm plate.
- Experience with welding pressure vessels or leak tested containers
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work with others, with a “can-do” attitude
- Be prepared to undertake welding tests regularly to maintain EN standards.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Proactive Personnel Ltd
The job: has been sent to: