You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Milling Programmer Setter
CNC MILLING PROGRAMMER SETTER
4:00PM – 2:30AM (MONDAY – WEDNESDAY) 4.00PM – 1:30AM (THURSDAY) 4 ON 3 OFF SHIFT PATTERN (41 hours)
£13ph - £15ph + WELL PAID OVERTIME + CLOCK IN BONUS £15 PER NIGHT + 21 DAYS HOLIDAY + PENSION + BREAKS PAID FOR
Are you a skilled CNC Milling Programmer Setter?
One of our biggest clients is looking for a CNC Milling Programmer Setter to join their nights Manufacturing team. They are a very large and well known company in their industry. This is a very stable job working within a close-knit nights team.
This vacancy is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Newark-on-Trent, Mansfield and other surrounding areas.
- As the CNC Milling Programmer Setter you will use Measuring calipers, working to both imperial and metric dimension
- You will be responsible for programming offline without CAD-CAM
- In the role you will set up and run CNC Milling and machine tools
- You will be required to machine components to tight tolerances in a wide variety of materials including exotics
- You will use Fanuc programming
- As the CNC Milling Programmer Setter you should ideally have experience of Milling machines such as HAAS or similar
- You must have experience of using multi axis twin spindle machines
- You will have had some experience using measuring/inspection equipment
- You should have the ability to Program/Set/Operate Milling turn machines from scratch
- £13 - £15 Per Hour DOE plus Clock in Bonus of £15 per day
- Overtime available every shift
- Shift Patterns – 4:00PM – 2:30AM Monday night – Wednesday Night and 4.00PM – 1.30PM Thursday night
- 2 x 15 minute breaks and 1 x 30 minute break paid for
- Secure position within a well established company
- Be part of a great, close-knit team
Interviews are available immediately for successful candidates
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: