You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Structural Engineer
One of the UK’s leading manufacturers of Industrial Storage Solutions and Equipment who supply and install into key retail brands and commercial premises throughout the UK are now recruiting a Senior Structural Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a very successful team providing designs for brand leaders, and a chance to develop new products to help drive business forward. You will also receive a fantastic range of benefits including life assurance 3 x salary & 33 days holiday inc stats
As a Senior Structural Engineer, your focus will be:
- Providing designs for manufacture of steel Mezzanine Floors of various levels & size
- Producing high quality drawings & layouts using CAD from sales information & tender documents.
- Attending client meetings and working with consulting engineers
- Co ordinating with the sales and contracts team to ensure the most cost-effective design is produced
As the successful Senior Structural Engineer, it is essential that you have worked in a similar design role and have relevant experience including:
- Steel calculations using TEKLA Structural Designer software or similar
- Multi-tier Mezzanine design using TEKLA, AutoCAD & Microsoft excel
- Calculation of existing concrete slabs to determine maximum imposed loads for mezzanine columns.
- Experience with Eurocode (CEN) designs EN1990, 1991, 1992,1993 &1994, & British Standards BS 5950
- Product knowledge of the storage sector would be an advantage, however if you have previously designed Industrial Buildings, Steel work for Construction etc this will be relevant
- Ideally you will be a chartered Structural Engineering (MIStructE) or working towards this.
In return, you will receive a salary £45.000 plus per annum, 33 Days holiday inc stats, Pension & Life Assurance 3 x salary.
To apply for this role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
D Tech Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: