You can save this job and apply at a later date.
This Engineering role is with one of the largest facilities management companies in the UK. They work across a broad spectrum of sectors and have a specific requirement for an engineer in the Bristol area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of essential electrical equipment within a commercial buildings.
- Escalation point of issues and support drives to provide root cause of facility issues
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance/repairs are planned and executed to the best interest of the business
- Report status of progress in timely and accurate fashion
- React to incidents and events that may impact the building/business
- Work autonomously to resolve support issues
- Operate with general guidance from supervisors, management, Project / Chief Engineers, and / or mentors
There is a clear route for career development and we are looking for someone who is keen to progress and eager to join an ambitious company. You will ideally have the following:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong judgment and instincts
- Able to prioritise in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Electrically Qualified
- Interpersonal/People Management Skills
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this contractor. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: