You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Combat Systems Engineer
To be considered for the role applicants will have
* Proven knowledge of Naval Combat Systems and Submarine systems (ex-Weapons Engineering Officer or Senior Rate beneficial).
* Degree or HND/HNC/Navy qualifications.
* Good MS Office package skills.
Nice to have skills
* Any coding languages knowledge eg Java, VBA, HTML.
* MOD working practices.
* Knowledge of Engineering Design Change.
The role involves developing and maintaining the Combat Systems knowledge management system, providing advice and recommendations for improvement, working with customers to determine requirements and provide technical expertise.
£38,000 - £40,000 with excellent benefits including flexible start finish times, pension and private healthcare.
Commutable from Bristol and Bath surroundings.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: