You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Engineering Trainer/Assessor
Key skills to be taught will be Mechanical Maintenance and Mechanical Craft Studies (fitting/installation) within the Mechanical Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
* Design, Create and Deliver Mechanical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
* Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Mechanical Engineering techniques including Mechanical Maintenance and Mechanical Craft Studies (fitting).
* To monitor and track student progress in Mechanical Engineering courses.
* Undertake on site learners assessment.
* Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Mechanical Engineering field
* Time served engineering apprenticeship
* Experience with Mechanical Maintenance and machinery installation.
* Confident demonstrator.
Salary and Benefits
* Salary between £28,000 - £32,758 DOE
* Contributory Pension
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
* Training and Development
* Mobile Phone and Laptop
For more information or to apply please call (phone number removed) or email
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: