You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The business is a global leader within aerospace component manufacturing. Their core offering includes a comprehensive precision machining and pipe manufacturing service for many of the leading names in the aerospace industry.
You will be expected to have knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials skills and have worked in a similar role previously.
In this role, you will be a team player and be responsible for;
* Applying knowledge of materials to assembly and assure product and process quality by designing and testing methods.
* Use design modifying and problem solving to apply best results.
* Liaise with Operators questions and requests, conferring back to customers adding soliciting observations.
* Keep equipment operational by conducting maintenance and repair services
* Work from engineering drawings to produce small/medium and large assemblies.
To be successful in the role, you will be also expected to have the following skills and experience;
* Experience in fabrication, sheet metal, avionics background.
* Have previously worked at height/ willingness to do so.
* Good CI knowledge/ capacity planning.
* Have experience in LEAN manufacturing.
* Ability to cost product- reduce re-working costs and exceling budgets.
In return for your services, you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary of circa £45,000
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career within Master Production, please don’t hesitate to apply today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: