You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client is an established Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy that works on a range of new build & refurbishment projects from high end individual residencies to education, healthcare, commercial and heritage, etc.
They have a vacancy for a Structural Engineer who is looking to work on a variety of project types and see projects through from initial brief to completion.
They offer an excellent working environment, training and mentoring to become chartered and competitive salary.
Ideally candidates shall possess:
- MEng / BEng Civil & Structural Engineering or similar
- Have 3 to 5 years' previous design experience in reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry and timber working to British Standards / Eurocodes
- Ability to assess, analyse and offer engineering solutions to interesting and sometimes challenging construction issues.
- Previous experience of site surveys to understand the structural implications on refurbishment or modification to buildings and existing structures and adapt them into new designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the confidence to discuss technical aspects of projects with third parties.
- Familiar with industry standard design software and good all round IT skills
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
3 Points Resourcing
The job: has been sent to: