You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maintenance Engineer / Shift
Salary: £40,000 to £42,500 per annum, benefits include: bonus, overtime, healthcare, 10% pension contribution
Shift plan: (4 on, 5 off) and (5 on, 4 off) and (5 on 5 off) – 2 days, 3 nights. This Rota means that if you have worked a weekend, you will be off the following weekend. (7-7 shifts). Including Holidays you could be off for over 50% of the year.
* NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Engineering
* Experience on mechanical and electrical maintenance
* Safety conscious and aware when working
* Can do attitude and initiative
* Excellent training provided Engineers from all backgrounds considered
* Carry out maintenance on a variety of Electromechanical machinery, plant equipment and appliances
* General building maintenance PPM’s, reactive maintenance and remedial work
* Monitor and report machine performance
* Provide a response to breakdowns and maintaining uptime
* Clean environment with cutting edge Machinery and equipment
* Large engineering team (55+ in dept) and experienced managers and supervisors to learn from
* Very secure company with planned growth in future, regularly invests in new equipment
To apply please send CV to Charlie Moore at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: