You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Engineer / IT Infrastructure Engineer
Are you an IT Engineer / IT Infrastructure Engineer looking to progress your career with an innovation and R&D focussed business? This is a varied role that goes beyond the traditional support functions and presents the opportunity to become involved in and a key part of how the business functions and operates internally.
Salary & Package: Fantastic base salary on offer (well above the market average) + Pension, Car Allowance and Healthcare.
The job will involve:
- Supporting Windows and Exchange servers, but also providing IT Hardware and application Support to around 120 on site users.
- Support and administration working with VMWare / virtual servers and storage systems.
- Occasional work with customers, focused on hardware and software support.
- Assist with the creation, review and update of documentation for applications and IT procedures.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Employer of choice, heavily involved with R&D and working within a number of exciting markets – including Governmental Aerospace!
- Lots of opportunities for further training and development (this doesn’t necessarily have to be job specific, they do lots of training on wider IT systems).
- Salary & Package: Fantastic base salary on offer (well above the market average) + Pension, Car Allowance and Healthcare.
This job will suit:
- An IT Engineer / IT Infrastructure Engineer with experience of working on windows / exchange servers, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of PCs, Servers, networking, computer repair, installation and general maintenance.
- Wider experience with VMWare, we’re not looking for an expert as there is scope for further training but the business is looking to move their systems fully into the cloud in the near future.
Reference: PH-EPR(phone number removed)-CV
This job is commutable from Leatherhead, Redhill, Croydon, Epsom, Crawley, Sutton, Bromley, Dorking, East Grinstead and the surrounding areas.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Euro-Projects Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: