You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The role in brief:
• Carrying out pre-delivery inspections (PDIs), services, repairs, manufacturer updates and maintaining the corporate image of plant equipment (rollers, diggers, compressors, tele handlers)
• Accurately complete all necessary recording of checks, following company procedure at all times
• Attendance breakdowns and routine maintenance at customer sites (company van provided)
• Communicate effectively with the engineering team and hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum equipment availability
The ideal candidate:
• You must hold an engineering qualification – minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent
• You should have a sound mechanical knowledge in a plant background
• You will be experienced in fault finding / diagnostics
• You will be working closely with customers and colleagues, so you must be able to communicate professionally
• You must be able to prioritise tasks in an ever changing demanding hire environment
• 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
• Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme
• An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
• Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
• Paid Overtime
• Healthcare Cash Plan
Please call Danny (phone number removed) or email
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: