You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maintenance Technician - Portadown, County Armagh, Northern Ireland
Pay : The basic rate would be £12.97 per hour working day shifts, 39 hours per week
Our Client is looking for a Time Served Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join a Team responsible for performing the Maintenance Function at our Clients facility.
The Portadown Plant manufactures a range of Electrical Heating products using Metal Fabrication, Powder Coating, Assembly Equipment and associated services.
- Planned equipment maintenance;
- Equipment breakdown response, fault finding and repairs;
- Metal fabrication; (Small bracketry)
- Installation and general site services.
The following is Essential:
- Five years relevant industrial experience;
- Time served as an Mechanical engineer;
- Good Working Knowledge of Industrial Health & Safety Systems;
- Good understanding of industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces;
- Prepared to take strong ownership of tasks to ensure timely safe conclusions;
- Good ability to accept change and continually seek improvement;
- Good 'hands on' experience of maintaining, installing and modifying equipment in a similar environment;
- Be prepared to attend Training courses both 'in house' and off site;
- Has a good understanding of and positive attitude to quality issues and procedures;
- Can work well in a team;
- Take part in a 'Call out' system;
- Good communication skills and pro-active approach.
- Responsible for completing all maintenance documentation;
The following is Desirable:
- Experience with Plc.'s and Inverters
- Clean Driving Licence;
- Lives within 10 miles of Portadown
- Knowledge of powder coating equipment;
- Some knowledge of gas systems
- Excellent fault finding Capabilities.
Hours of Work:
- Prepared to arrange Holidays outside Company set Holidays;
- May be required to work overtime to assist team member on breakdown
- 0800-1700 Monday to Thursday
- 0800-1300 Fridays
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: