You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Permanent / Full-time
Up to £45,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Principal/Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join an established multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Working with a variety of projects
- Preliminary and detailed designs/project co-ordination
- Budgetary control
- Preparing fee proposals
- Uphold quality and accuracy of deliverables
Apply if you possess the following:
- Ability to work in a design office environment
- Active role in design/site meetings/site inspections/progress reporting
- At least 8 years’ experience
- Understanding of 104, 278 38 adoption procedures
- Technical skills in AutoCAD, WinDES and PDS (or equivalent)
For an informal discussion please call Nicky Harris on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: