You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Service Engineer
£27,000 - £29,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £35,000 - £40,000) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Healthcare + Mobile + Tablet + Life Assurance + Pension
Join a special purpose machinery manufacture who can offer full machinery & product training to make you a technical specialist. Enjoy working as a field service engineer whilst training & developing your skillset working on bespoke machinery.
With excessive expansion plans in place, this company are looking for highly motivated individuals to train into their field of engineering team. Become a highly skilled & respected engineer at a company who can offer plenty of technical progression.
This company are looking for qualified industrial engineers, from any sector. Manufacturing training will be given consistently to make you a skilled engineer within their industry.
• Regional based field work
• Install, commissioning & repairs on bespoke machinery
• Electrical & mechanical fault finding
• Training & developing skillset (PLC training)
• Supporting customers
• Electrically biased multi skilled engineer
• Be from an industrial engineering background (Ex forces welcome)
• Hold an engineering qualification (HNC, HND, NVQ, ONC or similar)
• Keen to train & develop
• Related job titles: service engineer, service technician, maintenance engineer, industrial engineer, CNC engineer
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Clear Engineering Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: