You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer *Contract*
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 40 years and have a steady income of work throughout a variety of different sectors. They have offices across the nation with a talented and growing workforce, the sectors they work in make themselves Brexit proof so are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to come and help them with their increasing workload in their Liverpool office.
The successful candidate will have to be well versed and have brilliant technical capability when it comes to the detailed design of a variety of different electrical systems throughout a multitude of sectors. You will be able to hit the ground running and get on with the design of multiple projects to the client’s specifications. You will have good client facing skills and be able to attend meetings and visit sites accordingly.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
* Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
* 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
* CEng or working towards
* Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
* Ability to work on multiple teams
* Full UK driving license
* A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
* Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
Great opportunity for the right Senior Electrical Engineer to join a talented team of Engineers within a brilliant organisation.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Conrad Consulting Ltd
The job: has been sent to: