You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Mechanical Engineer *Contract*
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be expected to jo develop and present project design proposals to clients based on their briefs as well as prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings and contract documentation. You will be comfortable taking the role of mechanical lead on a variety of projects and will be able to easily switch between projects to ensure they are delivered on time within budget and to the specification of the client. You will be expected to help the progression and development of junior and intermediate engineers to ensure they reach their full potential within the business.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
* Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
* Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a design role within the building services industry
* Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment
* Appreciation of other building services disciplines
* Knowledge of job costing
* Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
* Full UK driving license
* Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you would be keen to work with this brilliant organisation as a Senior Mechanical Engineer, then apply now.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Conrad Consulting Ltd
The job: has been sent to: