You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are currently now looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Mechanical Engineer to maintain and support our industry-leading products and systems.
The ideal candidate should have experience of working on circa, £20 million pound M&E residential developments in London.
The role will consist of managing mechanical labour and subcontractors, ordering and tracking of materials, producing technical submittals and general management duties.
- Design and coordination of Mechanical Building Services
- Management of the Design Process from concept through to Construction stage
- Preparation of reports and front end studies
- Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades • Working with Quality Control Systems • Execution of Design Reviews
Required and preferred skills for the position:
- 10+ years’ Mechanical Engineering experience
- A degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Significant years previous experience mechanical / building construction
- Experience working on residential projects is essential
- Hevacomp & Autocad experience
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
Benefits of working with the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office
- In-house barista
- Contemporary Lounge & Canteen area
- We endeavour to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner
In return we offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects in a stimulating and dynamic environment where each day brings new challenges. A competitive salary & package is also on offer for the right candidate.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Ark M & E
The job: has been sent to: