Fire and Security Engineers wanted
Our client are an established & very successful Fire and Security company based in Bristol, due to a number of contracts recently won they are looking for x2 Fire and Security engineers based in the Bristol area.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Completing Service projects of Fire and Security projects
- Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
- Completing detailed work reports sent to the relevant department
- To work to ensure health and safety regulations are met.
- Personal Specification
- You will have experience of working within the Fire and Security sector.
- You will have a minimum of 5-8 years’ experience
- You will have a positive and well driven work ethic
The basic salary is £30,000- £35,000 per year
Please do give me a call on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.