You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Service Engineer - Access Equipment
We are looking for someone preferably with experience in plant machinery, access platforms or forklift, however candidates from HGV/ Commercial Vehicle background would also be considered.
The role can be workshop based or field service based
* Inspection, service and maintenance of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
* Working with manual and powered access products
* Problem solving battery, diesel & bi-energy products
* Structural, electrical and hydraulic fault finding
* Safety function checks and completing documentation
What we are looking for:
* The successful candidate will need to be fully qualified Mechanic in their relevant trade e.g Plant, Forklift, HGV Repair or Light Vehicle Repair
* Knowledge of diesel engines, electrics and hydraulic systems
* Ability to diagnose and fault find effectively
* Ability to prioritise and work efficiently
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary, working hours Mon to Fri 8.30am – 5pm with no Saturdays required.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: