You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Structural Engineer (Highly Respected Design Consultancy)
Techniche is currently partnered with a highly successful design consultancy in Oxfordshire, who due to an increase of workload is now looking to add to their senior design team.
They are currently looking for a highly motivated and committed Senior Structural Engineer to support in the delivery of successful projects for their clients.
This consultancy specialises in a number of different sectors including residential, commercial, education, infrastructure and leisure – with this particular role focusing predominantly on large framed commercial, education and residential projects.
Senior Structural Engineer Position Overview:
- Prepare and review structural analysis and design calculations
- Assist in the preparation of drawings for conceptual and detailed design
- Liaise with clients, project team members and local authorities
- Co-ordinate projects and packages of work with minimal assistance, managing other engineers and technicians as necessary
- Attend site and design team meetings and marketing events
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum 4-5 years’ post-graduate experience within a UK based design consultancy
- Substantial construction industry experience, knowledge of the residential, commercial and education sectors as well as an in-depth understanding od superstructure, foundation and geotechnical design
- BIM experience and the use of industry recognised, design software packages
- Tekla Structural Designer would be an advantage
- Experience dealing with clients and other members of the team
- Experience managing technicians and junior engineers
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with both internal and external parties
- Good commercial awareness
- Highly motivated and willing to take responsibility for producing innovative solutions
If this position is of Senior Structural Engineer interest to you and you would like to know more please contact Mark on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Techniche Global Ltd
The job: has been sent to: