You can save this job and apply at a later date.
£30,000 - £35,000
Due to an increase in workload a well-established design engineering consultancy is on the lookout for a structural engineer based in Rochester.
They specialise in the following;
Temporary Works Design Services:
* Facade Retention
* Temporary Supports & Restraints
* Demolition, Protection, Access Scaffold & Gantry Structures
* Sheet Piling & Retaining Structure Design
* Underpinning Design
* Piling Platform / Mat Design
* Needle Shoring & Propping Design
* Tower Crane Bases/ Foundation & Hoist
* Mobile Crane Outrigger Load Check
* Temporary Support for Basement design
* Falsework & Formwork Design
* Hoarding & Site Entrance Gate Design ,
* Mortar Silo Base Design
* Site Cabin Base Design
* Category 2 & 3 Checks
* Practical Floor Load Test – (for machine loading)
* Acting as Temporary Works Co-ordinator etc.
Permanent Structures Design Services;
* Foundation Design – Strip Pads, Piles & Ground Beams etc.
* Domestic & Commercial Premises Conversions
* Steel Frame, Beam, Columns & Connection
* Fabrication & Detailing
* Timber Frame Design
* Retaining Wall
* Concrete Elements Design
* Concrete Reinforcement Detailing etc.
About you –
* Hold a degree in civil/structural engineering
* 5+ years post graduate experience
* Experience in steel, concrete and timber design
* Confident in the use of AutoCAD
* Experience in permanent works
* Temporary works experience desired but not essential.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben at Akton Recruitment, quoting BA/01270
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: