You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Service Engineer – Marine Diesel Engines
The successful candidate will have a proven background in overhauling and servicing large marine diesel engines (2MW+) and will ideally have held a Field Service Engineer position before. Qualifications to support your experience are essential such as degree level or HNC / HND. You will also be comfortable travelling internationally with the role and could spend up to 4 weeks away depending on your workload.
Field Service Engineer – Marine Diesel Engines Position Overview
* Attend customer sites and undertake service and breakdown repair work on a range of diesel engines within automotive, marine or power generation applications
* Accurately diagnose faults with diesel engines and provide cost effective and practical repair solutions
* Investigate warranty claims and produce written reports on engine failures
* Provide technical support to colleagues where necessary
Field Service Engineer – Marine Diesel Engines Position Requirements
* Mechanical Engineering qualification (HNC / HND, Degree level or similar)
* Minimum 3 years’ service and maintenance engineering experience, working on engines at least 2MW or larger
* Excellent diagnostic and communications skills
* Strong networking skills, organised and well presented
* Previous experience within a customer service role desirable
* Full (clean) UK driving licence
* Valid UK Passport
Field Service Engineer – Marine Diesel Engines Position Remuneration
* £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + overtime
* 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
* International Travel
* 40 hour working week
* Company vehicle
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: