You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer
This company has been established for over 24 years and has provided consultancy services on a wide variety of projects. They are looking to expand their team to incorporate more skilled engineers.
Reporting to the Director your core duties will include working on Micro Drainage, WinDes, flood risk and drainage strategies on residential and commercial properties for private developers. I am looking for someone with experience using WinDes, AutoCAD 2D/3D, and PDS.
This role would suit an experienced Infrastructure Design Engineer who is looking to work for a civil & structural engineering consultancy, as this is an expanding company there will be opportunities to move up the ladder and progress your career.
Benefits - Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
The Role - Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Use of WinDes, AutoCAD 2D/3D, PDS design software
- Designing drainage strategies, flood risk assessments
- Managing projects from inception to completion
The Candidate - Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer with experience working on either residential or commercial developments,
- Experience using WinDes, PDS and AutoCAD
- Someone who is looking for an autonomous role handling projects from inception through planning, design and onto completion
- Efficient in time management and able to work to deadlines
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: