You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to support one of our clients in the chemical industry, the role will be based on site in Liverpool.
You will perform multi-skilled maintenance tasks covering, reactive, preventative and predictive maintenance as required.
Keen eye for continuous improvement on all aspects of the job.
- Seek to continuously improve asset reliability through the use of Lean tools such as 5S, 5Y, Kaizen and other tools as necessary
- Ensure risk assessments and pre-job hazard analysis are undertaken for all work and ensure all permits are correctly issued, approved and signed on to and signed off each day
- Attend the daily engineering meeting and engage in proactive and positive team discussions, proposing solutions
- Support with plant shutdowns and being flexible to help with scheduled and unscheduled maintenance shutdowns
- Complete all maintenance tasks to a precision standard in a safe, professional and accountable manner
- Provide out of hours support for plant emergency down time as part of a designated rota
- Time served/ apprenticeship experience with a mechanical bias in skill set
- HNC or equivalent or qualified by experience
- Heavy industrial industry experience: Chemical, Oil & Gas, Bio Fuels etc.
- Experience of computerised maintenance management systems
- Fundamental precision maintenance and reliability on heavy industrial plant assets
- Experience of predictive maintenance technologies
- Understanding of fault finding/ Root Cause Analysis tools
- Working hours for the role are Monday – Friday 8:00 – 16:00, no shift work required.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: