You can save this job and apply at a later date.
This senior technical role will have responsibility for:
- The design and physical integrity of our large structural projects
- Providing technical expertise, solutions and guidance to our sales, design, manufacturing and site teams across the business.
The successful Structural Engineer will work closely with our client and other engineering professionals on safe design and solution development.
- Applicants must be educated to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering and have a minimum of 2 years structural engineering experience within the construction industry.
- A sound knowledge of Autocad is essential
- Working knowledge of software such as Robot, Tedds and Revit would be a distinct advantage.
- Applicants must be customer focused with strong communication skills.
- Precast concrete design experience preferable but not essential.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Creagh Concrete Products Ltd.
The job: has been sent to: