You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical & Instrument Engineer
£43,000 - £46,000
Our client, a vibrant, innovative manufacturing company is looking to recruit, due to continued growth and investment, an ambitious Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
- Site electrical competent person.
- Maintain site electrical standards and SOPs to ensure legal compliance.
- Generation of engineering scopes for control end instrumentation and electrical requirements of new machinery and facility projects.
- Technical support to maintenance teams, Maintain controls laptop and all relevant plc interface software.
- Technical review of relevant external OEM maintenance contracts,
- Design and build of control panels for in-house developed processes.
- Ensure all works are completed to the required specification.
- Checking and monitoring the work of external contractors and internal resource,
- Identify critical electrical and control and instrumentation spares, minimum stock level and re-order quantities.
- Ensure all work completed in line with internal and external health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Define preventative maintenance requirements for electrical services.
- Maintain appropriate GMP standards within all engineering tasks.
- Produce technical files in line with Supply of Machinery regulations for in-house equipment.
- Produce and update E&I CAD drawings
- Support validation activities as required.
- Project manage complete engineering projects including mechanical and facility aspects.
- knowledge of the low voltage and machinery directives for internal builds/design and reviewing of manufacturer supplied documents/machinery.
Experience & Qualifications required:
- PLC programming knowledge - Ideally Schneider and Mitsubishi
- BS 7671: 2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations
- IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- Minimum of HNC in electrical engineering
- Electrical design software experience e.g. - Autocad, Solidworks electrical
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: