Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
A Brief Introduction to Raytheon Cyber & Intelligence...Up for the Challenge?
Raytheon’s cyber professionals solve the toughest problems, protect entire nations and develop leading edge technology solutions. And it’s all in a day’s work. In Manchester and the South West region we've created Cyber Innovation Centres dedicated to solving the most complex cyber challenges.
Cyber Security Technical Environment
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Design and develop product functionality, user interfaces and performance improvements
- Review team members deliverables and provide feedback & guidance
- Support Estimation Activities
- Support technical planning and management meetings
Skills & Experience
- Working and deploying with cloud technologies: AWS or Azure including infrastructure as code (e.g. terraform)
- Docker / ECS / AKS / Kubernetes / Helm containerisation and orchestration
- Puppet / Chef / CI pipelines
It would be useful if you have experience in:
- Software application development utiliIing RDBMS (e.g. Oracle/MySQL) and/or unstructured persistence layers, (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB )
- Experience Working in an Agile/SCRUM/DevOps delivery model
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.