K+C Recruitment are looking for a Building Services Design Engineer - residentail and commercial - for a growing company with experience in delivering tailored solutions. The company specialises in the design and installation of heating, plumbing, ventilation, air-conditioning and drainage solutions.
As a Building Services Design Engineer you provide a nationwide service from concept to final installation and maintenance while retaining the friendliness and mutual support and approach of a traditional family firm.
As Building Services Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- To be able to carry out competent designs in accordance with standards and guidelines
- To prepare drawings (either CAD/hand drawn) to allow installation
- To carry out calculations in CYMAP
- To prepare tenders for design and build projects and pre-design
- To present tenders for adjudication by Directors providing all labour / material preliminary analysis
- To chase tendered work and report outcome
- To assist contracts team during project installations
- To identify design risks whilst carrying out the design
The Building Services Design Engineer WILL HAVE a minimum of an HNC in BUILDING SERVICES. As Building Services Design Engineer you could have less than 3 years’ experience or more. salary will be dependent on experience.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.